Trending Celebrity Wiki DMCA Policy
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of trendycelebritynews.blogspot.com services (the “Company”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the email: [email protected].
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. The company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter-notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Trending Celebrity Wiki